CROC Radio is part of the local community and it is our aim to build upon our valley's unique community spirit, helping it to grow and prosper. Unlike many radio stations, CROC Radio operates a true 'open door' policy and we have allocated a significant percentage of airtime each day to all of the local clubs, societies, organizations and indeed individuals who might want to participate.
Crucial to CROC Radio's success is the local business community. It's their support that will keep us on air and provides facilities for our listeners. Local businesses, in return, gain an affordable, tightly focused advertising platform to help them grow and become successful.
Here's how we serve the local community:
- Publicity - free of charge, for all local events and appeals, promoted with the same vigor and intensity as any business advertising campaign, not just as part of a token community noticeboard.
- Airtime for local bands and musicians - you can hear interviews and music from up and coming local artists.
- Support - for all of our clubs, societies and organizations from The Gleaners to PAWS to TAPS & many more, with CROC Radio
- Airtime for local music enthusiasts - who simply want to share their musical interests and collections ranging from jazz to classical to country to folk.
- Features and stories on events within our local community.
- Emphasis on the creation of local programs & development & training of local radio talent.
- Coverage of local news
And of course ... great music for all our listeners!
Have an event or business you'd like to promote? Send us an email & we'll get in touch